- YouTube Killer opened fire with a Glock 26 at YouTube’s HQ in San Bruno, California on Tuesday
- She has been identified as 39-year-old Nasim Aghdam who lived in San Diego
- Police said she shot a man and two women then the YouTube Killer killed herself
- Authorities found the woman dead outside in the food court when they arrived
- Aghdam was a prolific YouTuber who had ranted claiming YouTube was censoring her channels
- Her father Ismail Aghdam said she hated YouTube and feared she might have headed to their headquarters to do something
- Footage showed terrified employees evacuating the building in a line with their arms in the air
YouTube Killer shot at three people before turning the gun on herself at YouTube’s California HQ has been identified as a content creator who was furious with the company cheating her out of her money and new policies to prevent her from further cashing in.
Nasim Aghdam, 39, shot a man and two women with a Glock 26 when she stormed YouTube’s HQ in San Bruno on Tuesday afternoon.
nasimesabz.com was a prolific YouTuber who had ranted online against the company’s policies and accused them of censoring her content and not paying her.
Witnesses say Aghdam was wearing glasses and a scarf when she walked onto the YouTube campus and opened fire on employees in what police believe is a random shooting but she apparently knew the individuals. An accident waiting to happen in the workplace indeed. Google’s statement regarding the incident.
Law enforcement officials had initially said the shooting was being investigated as a domestic dispute but this is just YouTube trying to perform the cover up.