UPDATE: SELLER REINSTATED
This is what I’ve received from EBAY after 15.5 years of compliance with their policies, with being a top rated seller, with all DSRs higher then 4.9 and feedback of 99.9%.
After reviewing your eBay account, we have concerns about your selling activity. As a result we’ve taken the following actions on your account:
– Selling privileges have been indefinitely restricted. You won’t be able to list new items. You’re also not allowed to register a new account.
– Some or all of your listings may have been removed. A list of any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
– We have credited any associated fees to your account.
Our decision is based on evidence from our records and our goal to keep eBay a safer place for buyers and sellers. We’re not comfortable with your selling practices or business model, and we feel they don’t help to promote a positive buying and selling environment.
Even though you can’t sell on our website, you can still use your account to buy or bid on items. For more information on the basics of buying, please visit:
You can also:
– Send email
– Obtain shipping addresses
– Leave Feedback
– Perform other administrative tasks
I’ve sent letters to ALL Ebay board members over a week ago and didn’t recieve any reply. I’ve called Ebay customer service and according to them the reason for suspension was that I’ve had too many claims of “not authentic”. I’ve offered all invoices for any claim, but I was told that I became a LIABILITY to Ebay.
Really??? Liability, for building a huge business from scratch, for offering the best customer service, for bringing so many customers over and over again?? Voice your opinion or it can happened to you the same way.