This is a free How to Guide on how to essentially dropship from Amazon to your buyers from your website or any ecommerce selling platform. What if I told you that drop shipping products from Amazon to say eBay buyers could put thousands of dollars in profit per month in your pocket? – You don’t have to pack anything, you don’t have to keep any items in stock, and there is little to no work involved, I ask would you do it?
To ship from Amazon to eBay buyers visit: Click Here and click on the boxes each time you purchase an item to save money and your eBay customers will be happy. To order from Amazon click the boxes! You also get free shipping on any order placed worth $25 or more!
STEPS FOR THIS PROCESS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Find an Amazon product on Amazon that you can list on eBay for profit or ask me.
You can typically tell what products are being shipped from Amazon to eBay sellers simply by looking at the main photo of an eBay auction from a Top Rated Seller or even newbies for that matter. You will always see a home and kitchen or garden item that has a white background. Take the seller’s title and place the relevant keywords such as product model number or name like for example “Kitchaid Stand Mixer model KP26M1PSL”, you verify that it’s being sold on Amazon and the price usually of that item can sometimes be bought for less off Amazon. My motto is, if you can’t make more than $10-$20 in profit on items that cost from $35-$100 then don’t sell it and search for another product.
2. Once you find your items through product research simply list the item on eBay using the same photo or a photo found from Google or eBay of that item and make sure you describe it as new. You want to use as many keywords in the listing title that best describes the item and in most cases you can just copy your competitors.
Simply find a TR seller that is selling the same item (lookup completed listings) to find a TR seller that has sold more than 1, then copy his listing title but do not copy his item description. You can use the Amazon item description in your auction because it’s considered approved factory information from the manufacture.
3. After your item sells, you will now have to purchase it from here and using your own credit card, so make sure you have money available on your card to make Amazon purchases for the items being sold on your eBay seller account.
4. After the buyer pays you for your item, you need to visit Amazon or click on the boxes above and it will take you to Amazon’s home page, from there you must search for the item you are selling on eBay and go ahead and click “add to cart”. Enter in your credit card information then enter in your buyer’s shipping information at the bottom of the form.
5. Place a checkmark in the “gift” box and uncheck the “send gift card” box. By going to Amazon from the Plain Box Shipping site, you are setting up a special shipping identifier with Amazon that tells Amazon’s shipping warehouse to use a regular box for your Buyer. The item will arrive at your Buyer’s door and will not include an Amazon invoice of the purchase. Your buyer will be happy and leave you positive feedback.
6. PayPal (if new account) may hold your funds until they see the item has been shipped, once Amazon send you tracking and notification of the item being shipped out take the tracking and upload it to Ebay to inform your buyer. Once buyer receives the item, PayPal will release the payment hold. Payments holds on new PayPal accounts are just the nature of doing business with PayPal. My Advice, don’t purchase anything with PayPal, use your normal credit card.
The reason why most sellers get negative feedback on eBay is due to normal shipping related issues, like shipping your item out in a old nasty box. Your drop shipping buyers will love the shipping service and the packaging, and they will always leave you positive feedback I have found in my experiences drop shipping from Amazon to eBay.
Please remember to use the Plain Box Drop Shipping website and click the boxes on every single order, this is the only way this will work and millions of sellers do it everyday on eBay.
Now you’re asking me, “How do I make $1000 a day?”, simply put the more items you list, the more you sell. I also urge you to contact me on YouTube before listing an item so I can see it before you list it. I will be able to help you with keywords and I’ll also be able to tell you whether or not the product can be sold. Product research is the key, it’s not only finding photos, it’s keywords, undercutting on the prices, and the type of item you’re selling.
Graphic Display of Instructions:
Step 1. Click here or the link at the bottom of this page. This will take you to Amazon and do a search and find your item.
Step 2. Click on add to cart. You will then see this page. “This will be a gift” MUST be checked. See photo below.
Step 3. Next you will choose your shipping options. There is a box that needs to be checked on this page. See photo below.
Step 4. You’re done if this is a personal order. If this is a drop ship order do Step 5.
Step 5. On the very last page where the “Place Your Order” button appears, click the link at the bottom left that says “Add gift options”. See example image below.
Step 6. When you click on this link the following screen will appear. Check the appropriate box and place your order. That’s it!
How to handle Amazon Returns:
Many people ask me what they should do about when an eBay buyer wants to return your product to you, and I recommend that you list all items with a 30 day returns and allow the buyers to return the merchandise then refund shipping costs to the buyer. Never give partial refunds and never opt into any return programs for you will bind yourself even more with defects and bad ratings. Make sure you also note your return policy information within your listings. You also want to state that returns need to be shipped back using a tracking number and that you will refund the buyer as soon as you verify that the originally shipped merchandise is returned. Give your buyer an RMA Number, this number can be the number used for the item listing. Let your buyer know to include the number inside the box when returning the item.
Because there are many buyers looking to defraud you, if you don’t get back the actual item from the buyer that you shipped, notify eBay right away. Inspect the item and if the item is actually broken, send it back to Amazon for a refund otherwise list it with a different title and new photos. If the buyer is fraudulent and eBay rules in the favor of the buyer in a dispute you have to take the loss, that is the name of the game when dealing with eBay Inc and complaining and arguing about it with eBay “customer sabotage service” may get you shut down.
About the eBay Global Shipping Program:
I suggest not shipping outside the United States and opting out of this program else you will find that your items will arrive to your buyer damaged or may not arrive at all. Pitney Bowes is a third party shipping handling logistics company handling international shipping for many companies around the US. They will re-package your items in order to save money on weight while you sometimes bear the brunt of negative feedback for damaged goods or non-delivery.